This is an advertisement
THE CASES THE DETERS LAW FIRM ACCEPTS
The firm is always willing to pursue car/truck accident cases, as well as, personal injury cases of ANY type including work related.
The Deters Law Firm represents the 528 cases for victims of Dr. Durrani and tristate hospitals and related litigation surrounding them, including many class actions.
The firm also recently filed and will be pursuing a class action against St. Elizabeth Medical Center, a tristate nephrology group and Davita for placing individuals on dialysis before they should have been placed on dialysis.
The firm is also accepting other new medical malpractice cases, but are extremely selective. The case must have significant liability, causation and damages.
The firm is always willing to review ANY type of case including police misconduct cases.
The firm refers out with a recommendation to reputable attorneys: employment, domestic and criminal cases, although they will accept some of these as well.
DETERS LAW FIRM HIRES TOP CINCINNATI/NKY MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER
The Deters Law Firm has hired Jim Triona to be lead trial counsel on all the law firm’s medical malpractice cases, including the 528 Dr. Durrani cases.
- Jim is one of the top rated medical malpractice lawyers in the tristate.
- He’s licensed in Ohio, Kentucky and the federal courts.
- He’s practiced law since 1978, so he’s been an attorney for 39 years.
- He attended Georgetown College and Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- He’s been selected to Ohio’s Super Lawyers from 2005-2017.
- He’s AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the lawyer rating service. This is the top rate.
- He’s been chosen as Top 100 Attorneys in Ohio, Leading Lawyers in Ohio, Top Attorneys in Ohio and Best Lawyers in America.
- He has been a partner in various firms, including most recently his own.
- What is most significant and beneficial to the Deters Law Firm and their clients is this move by him, brings him from the Defendant’s side to the Plaintiff’s side. Jim has represented doctors for his entire career.
- The expertise and knowledge he brings to our side is beyond beneficial to our Dr. Durrani clients.
- There is no better trial lawyer for a medical malpractice case in the tristate than Jim Triona.
- Jim will be working out of our Cincinnati office at Carew Tower 441 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Car Accident or Personal Injury
Dr. Durrani Cases
Deters Law represents over 450 former patients of Dr. Atiq Abubakar Durrani against Dr. Durrani and the following hospitals: Children’s Hospital, West Chester, UC Health, Christ Hospital, Good Samaritan, Deaconess, Riverside and Journey Lite. We have also filed lawsuits against Medtronics for BMP-2 and Alphatech Spine for PureGen. We are still accepting cases. Please contact Chuck Holbrook at (859) 653-9394 or 859.363.1900, 513.729.1999.
Dr. Durrani Information
If you believe you have a case or information as a witness against Dr. Durrani, please email,or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org at (859) 653-9394 (cell) or 859-363-1900 (office) or 513-729-1999.
Deters Law Firm
Eric C. Deters
Chuck Holbrook (Investigator)
Maria Dallas (Office Administrator)
Loretta Little (Legal Secretary)
Sarah York (Paralegal)
Alexa Kavanaugh (Paralegal)
Chris McCounaughy (Law Clerk)
Toni Gaspard (Medical Records)
Mona Eldridge (Medical Records)
Charles H. Deters (Ohio, KY)
Stephanie L. Collins (Ohio, KY)
Matthew J. Hammer (Ohio)
Lindsay Boese (Ohio)
Jim Triona (Ohio, KY)
Divorce, Domestic, Child Custody, OR Criminal Case
Although Eric Deters retired as an Ohio attorney, he assists the lawyers in the firm. This includes:
- Interviewing clients.
- Referring clients to lawyers based upon the type of case.
- Investigating facts.
- Researching legal issues.
- Drafting documents for lawyers.
- Assisting lawyers at depositions.
- Assisting lawyers at trial.
- Reading and summarizing depositions and other documents.
- Taking witness statements.
- Handling press/media on cases.
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains Deters Law Handles Car Accident Cases
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains That Deters Law Has The Most Medical Malpractice Cases In The Tristate And The Largest Medical Malpractice Case In The Tristate. Contact Us If You Think You Have One.
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains His Philosophy Of Lawyers And Law Firms
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains What He Does At Deters Law 24 7 365
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains His Ongoing Battle With The Kentucky Bar Association
Eric Deters The Bulldog Covers His Legal Career Resume