This is an advertisement
THE CASES DETERS LAW ACCEPTS
The firm is always willing to pursue car/truck accident cases, as well as, personal injury cases of ANY type including work related. The Deters Law represents the 528 cases for victims of Dr. Durrani and tristate hospitals and related litigation surrounding them, including many class actions. The firm also recently filed and will be pursuing a class action against St. Elizabeth Medical Center, a tristate nephrology group and Davita for placing individuals on dialysis before they should have been placed on dialysis. The firm is also accepting other new medical malpractice cases, but are extremely selective. The case must have significant liability, causation and damages. The firm is always willing to review ANY type of case including police misconduct cases. The firm refers out with a recommendation to reputable attorneys: employment, domestic and criminal cases, although they will accept some of these as well.
READ THIS AND ASK YOURSELF
Eric Deters Wrote What Follows Years Ago. Deters Law Follows This Same Philosophy Today. Read This and Ask Yourself- Have You Ever Heard of a Lawyer or Law Firm with This Philosophy
The “Secret” Why So Many People Asked Eric “The Bulldog” Deters To Represent Them
A prosecutor the other day asked me my “secret” for having so many clients. They admitted they were impressed. I said I shouldn’t tell you my “secret”, but I know no one else will do what I do anyway, so I’ll go ahead and tell you my “secret.” I want the world to know so you will want to hire me too. So here is my “secret” which I do not want to be a “secret.”
- I give out my phone number and email address to everyone and anyone including on the radio and encourage people to text and email me 24/7/365 with any legal question or case, big or small. Then, I back it up by responding. It blows people’s minds. It requires a commitment on my part and toleration on my wife’s part. Super Bowl Sunday. I’m there. Rapid response. Not only does no lawyer do this, since I’m an attorney of note, it impresses the hell out of people. I do the same on all social media sites.
- I embraced the Bulldog brand. How many lawyers have a brand? I do. What’s the brand? The Bulldog will fight for you. Who wants a lawyer who doesn’t fight for you? No one.
- I don’t worry about being paid on every case or every hour of work. Build relationships. I learned this one from my Dad. He built one of the region’s largest firms.
- I have guts. Is there anything wrong with trying to help someone by “swimming upstream”?
- I perform competent and excellent work. There is no substitute for just doing a damn good job. I have redoubled my focus on this in 2013 by emphasizing it with my entire staff and all my partners. I get angriest at myself if I, or we, fall short.
- I think outside the box? I make an entire new box. I’m blessed with an innate ability to come up with creative and original ideas and plans to help clients. I learned this from my Dad.
- I care. I just give a damn. I get sick in the guts when I lose. I put myself in my client’s shoes. The law school and bar association preach: “it’s not personal”, “I’m just doing my job”, “don’t get personally involved”, etc. It’s a bunch of baloney. Give a damn. Personally.
- I know for a fact no lawyer outworks me. It is physically impossible to work longer then I do.
- My opponents always underestimate me. They think I’m just a radio personality with a law license who isn’t serious. In “Devil’s Advocate”, Al Pacino recommends: “Never let them see you coming.” The very brash and national defamation lawyer in thedirty.com case, the day after trial, admitted he got licked. He never saw it coming.
- I use the media, my radio show and my widening social network as the great equalizer against the power I fight. It helps. They fear it.
Why do I share? Makes no difference. Lawyers I know just don’t have it in them to do what I do. I’m glad. More business for me.
Car Accident or Personal Injury
Dr. Durrani Cases
Deters Law represents over 450 former patients of Dr. Atiq Abubakar Durrani against Dr. Durrani and the following hospitals: Children’s Hospital, West Chester, UC Health, Christ Hospital, Good Samaritan, Deaconess, Riverside and Journey Lite. We have also filed lawsuits against Medtronics for BMP-2 and Alphatech Spine for PureGen. We are still accepting cases. Please contact Chuck Holbrook at (859) 653-9394 or 859.363.1900, 513.729.1999.
Dr. Durrani Information
If you believe you have a case or information as a witness against Dr. Durrani, please email,or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org at (859) 653-9394 (cell) or 859-363-1900 (office) or 513-729-1999.
Deters Law Firm
Staff Chuck Holbrook (Investigator) Maria Dallas (Office Administrator) Loretta Little (Legal Secretary) Sarah York (Paralegal) Alexa Kavanaugh (Paralegal) Chris McCounaughy (Law Clerk) Toni Gaspard (Medical Records) Mona Eldridge (Medical Records)
Lawyers Charles H. Deters (Ohio, KY) Stephanie L. Collins (Ohio, KY) Matthew J. Hammer (Ohio) Lindsay Boese (Ohio)
Divorce, Domestic, Child Custody, OR Criminal Case
Although Eric Deters retired as an Ohio attorney, he assists the lawyers in the firm. This includes:
- Interviewing clients.
- Referring clients to lawyers based upon the type of case.
- Investigating facts.
- Researching legal issues.
- Drafting documents for lawyers.
- Assisting lawyers at depositions.
- Assisting lawyers at trial.
- Reading and summarizing depositions and other documents.
- Taking witness statements.
- Handling press/media on cases.
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains Deters Law Handles Car Accident Cases
Eric Deters The Bulldog Explains That Deters Law Has The Most Medical Malpractice Cases In The Tristate And The Largest Medical Malpractice Case In The Tristate. Contact Us If You Think You Have One.